Tools to Use for Checking Competitors' Products
Attaining success in your online dropshipping business requires you to stay ahead of the competition. And by staying ahead, you also have to do a little bit of “spying” on other eCommerce sites to fifind out their best-selling products.
Now it may sound unethical, to say the least, but this practice is totally acceptable so you can further advance your marketing strategies for better revenue turnout.
But how will you be able to pull this off?
Read more as we will share some of the tools that you can use to check on the most profifitable
dropship products from your competitors in today’s entry and make use of these resources to
overtake your rivals in the dropshipping business.
The Top Web Resources For Product Research
Before we proceed into the main topic, we recommend listing all the top businesses in the
dropshipping industry fifirst.
Then, focus on your investigation of the most profifitable dropship products of these companies by using one or a combination of these tools to revise your existing product niche:
1. Pricing Assistant—This tool is recommended for e-merchants as it allows you to monitor your competitor’s prices and determine which of their products generate the most revenues. Basically, it’s a tool that you can utilize to reformat your existing product line so you can offer winning products to your customers.
2. SimilarWeb—Now, this tool is mostly used for SEO purposes and gaining an overall website's overall web performance. But it can also be handy in spying the best-selling products from your competitors as it gives you an overview of their monthly traffific and finds out which products get the most visits from their visitors. Having the most visits may not necessarily translate as purchase, but at least it will give you an idea of which products are more likely to appeal to your customers based on the traffific data from other eCommerce sites.
Having the most visits may not necessarily translate as purchase, but at least it will give you an idea
of which products are more likely to appeal to your customers based on the traffific data from other
3. Sell The Trend—This tool is fairly new, but it contains many different tools to maximize your product research.
To be specifific:
- It scans Aliexpress for top-rated products.
- It monitors Amazon for its highest-ranking and trending products.
- It checks Shopify stores for the best-selling items.
- And it also looks at FaceBook for the most popular product according to your target market.So it’s an all-in-one tool for checking all of the top competitors in the dropshipping industry.
Thieve. Co—This tool is often used for showing the most popular products in AliExpress. And it has this feature called “Thieve Supply,” which allows you to see different products and sort them in terms of categories, sales, trending items, and so on.
Dropship Spy—And last, but defifinitely not least, is this awesome tool for checking the most profifitable dropshipping products from your competitors, Dropship spy. Currently, they offer 10 different tools once you subscribe to them.
And one thing that sets Dropship Spy apart from other product research tools is that they add 5 new products that are potentially profifitable in the future.
So it’s defifinitely a recommended tool that you can use to get more ideas on the products you can include in your online dropship store.