Many sellers on Amazon know that traffic is necessary for a profitable Amazon store. Still, they don’t understand that the data hidden behind the traffic is the crucial factor determining whether the store can make sustainable revenue and efficient profit. Sellzone is here to help you with this.
In the face of massive amounts of data, human decisions often lag behind those of machines. Many Internet marketing, search engines, and decision-making are in contact with big data, which shows the importance of big data analysis to scale your Amazon store. Many of clients who have scaled their Amazon store from 50 to 150 orders per day are currently using a new tool that has helped them improve their Amazon product listing, store traffic, and conversion rates. So today, we decided to talk about it; this tool’s name is Sellzone. This app offers much more than just data analysis; it provides many powerful features to help you manage and boost your Amazon store.
What is Sellzone?
Sellzone is brought to you by the Semrush team and its 13 years of experience providing solutions for marketers. It is a comprehensive tool from y Semrush specifically for Amazon operations, which integrates traffic analysis, search engine optimization, advertising push, and listing management.
Sellzone is a powerful suite for optimizing and managing listing performance and pinpointing sales growth points on Amazon. Sellzone consists of seven tools focused on boosting visibility, growing traffic, improving conversions, and making the most of your ads.
Sellzone’s mission is to help Amazon sellers sell better and easier. They aim to help your business to grow and overachieve. Let’s take a detailed look at the 7 functions they offer to boost your Amazon store.
Tools and Functions
Analyze. Optimize. Scale
Traffic Insights can compare ASINs’ performance to reverse engineer successful promo tactics. It is an analytics tool that allows you to evaluate and compare Amazon listings’ traffic channels and scale your marketing strategy accordingly.
How does it work?
- Add listings
Enter the URLs or ASINs of up to three listings to analyze and compare them.
- Check the reports
The Overview report shows the big picture of listings’ reach – the estimated number of customers that can discover the product through all analyzed channels.
- Amazon Organic – See how much traffic the product gets from Amazon search, what keywords and positions it ranks for, and if it triggers any special search results (SERP features).
- Referrals – Traffic that comes from the links from different websites.
- Google Organic – Traffic from Google’s organic search results.
- Shopping Ads – Product Listing Ads are for product-related searches on Google. Still, unlike standard text-based ads, they feature more information, like images, reviews, prices, special offers, and more.
Improve Amazon SEO
Keyword Wizard is a tool for keyword research, analyzing keywords for Amazon’s search engine, and improving listings’ visibility in Amazon search.
How does it work?
- Enter a seed keyword
Begin your search with something basic related to your product, e.g., “headphones.”
2. Choose the type of results you want
- Broad Match includes results that have meanings related to your keyword but are not necessarily the same.
- Phrase Match includes results that share the meaning of your seed keyword but might not be phrased in precisely the same way.
- Exact Match includes results that include your seed keyword, exactly as written.
- “Related” shows adjacent keyword opportunities to the seed keywords you entered. These related keywords might offer opportunities for you to market your product more extensively.
3. Use filters to get the best keywords for your listing
Filter out keywords with too-low and too-high volume, as you don’t need terms that are rarely searched. And high volume usually means high competition. Also, filter out the brand names of your competitors.
Click on the “Results” icon to see the current Amazon results for a particular keyword. Choose the ones you want to target or export up to 1000 keywords to a CSV file to reference later.
Search volume is the average number of times people enter a given keyword into Amazon’s search bar each month.
There’s no perfect recommended keyword search volume; just avoid going to extremes.
If you’re only using keywords with the highest search volumes (>100,000), this will imply that they potentially have the fiercest competition, so you’re unlikely to successfully target them. Also, exclude keywords that have the lowest search volumes. You don’t want to invest your efforts into keywords with minimal impact and users.
How do I choose high-volume, low-competition keywords for the Search Term using Amazon Keyword Wizard?
With the “Search terms” feature in Keyword Wizard, you can easily make a list of high-volume keywords for the “Search terms” attribute of your listing.
- Start a new search of broad match keywords for your main keyword in Amazon Keyword Wizard.
- Select up to 1000 relevant keywords from the top results of your seed keyword.
- Click “Search terms” to see the most frequent words in the selected list keywords. Clicking on single keywords allows you to deselect irrelevant keywords or brand names. There’s no need to take the keywords already present in your title and bullets since they are indexed.
- According to Amazon Guidelines, numbers, single letters, and plurals are deselected automatically.
- Since Amazon limits the length of the Search Terms attribute, by default, the tool selects only keywords that fit within 249 symbols (without spaces). Watch out for the counter when you deselect any keywords or add new ones.
- Once the list is ready, copy it by clicking on “Copy words” and paste it to the “Search term” field of your listing.
Listing Quality Check
Upgrade your listings
The Amazon Listing Quality Check tool is an audit tool for Amazon sellers that check listings for incompleteness, Amazon Guidelines fit, and content errors and provides recommendations for listing optimization.
How does it work?
- Add a listing
Enter the URL or ASIN of the product page you want to analyze, and let the tool collect data (it may take up to 5 minutes).
2. Check the report
- Listing Quality Score – The overall well-being of a listing is based on the ratio of failed and successful checks.
- Amazon Requirements tab – Follow the Amazon requirements to avoid potential listing suppression.
- Amazon Style Guides tab – Additional tips for improving the quality of your listing that are based on the Amazon Style Guide.
- Ideas tab – Additional ideas for improving the quality of your listing that are based on best practices and research.
Listing Quality Score
The Listing Quality Score (LQS) is a compound score that grades the overall quality of a listing based on the optimization guidelines, Amazon’s requirements, and the official Style Guide.
Listing Quality Score has 5 grades:
- Perfect (9 out of 10) – Listing passes all checks, meets all Amazon requirements, complies with the Style Guide, and follows all optimization recommendations.
- Good (8-8.9) – Listing has some minor issues but overall performs well.
- Decent (6-7.9) – Listing content has many issues and should be optimized.
- Poor (4-5.9) – Listing has a lot of issues and requires considerable revision.
- Bad (<4) – Listing needs an urgent overhaul.
All listing checks are divided into three types based on their importance:
- Critical – Major issues that seriously affect listing performance and can lead to suspension.
- Recommended – Issues that should be sorted out for the best listing performance.
- Optional – Minor issues that have little impact on listing performance.
Each type of issue has a different weight in the LQS calculation. Critical errors lower the score significantly more than Recommended and Optional.
Secure your business
The Amazon Listing Alerts tool is an alert system for sellers that helps you to instantly respond to unwanted listing changes and traffic loss. The tool tracks your keyword positions, buy boxes, listing suppression, and prices.
How does it work?
- Add a listing
You need to enter the product page’s URL or ASIN to start tracking a product.
2. Add keywords and the seller’s name
Enter keywords the product ranks for in Amazon’s search engine and the seller’s name to track Buy Boxes.
3. Set up notifications
You can choose to get notifications via email or SMS.
Note: Suppression alerts require a connected Amazon account. Be aware that suppression alerts are only available for the listings of your own seller account.
Run effective ads
The PPC Optimizer tool is a tool that helps to automatically launch and direct the most profitable ads.
Note: Before you start, the tool will ask you to connect your Amazon Advertising account. Sharing the Advertising token will allow the tool to receive data to create its own advertising scenario: it will determine the available products for advertising, monitor advertising campaign metrics, and optimize advertising campaigns.
How does it work?
- Add your products
Select your daily budget for advertising, start and end dates, custom bids, keywords, and negatives for each product. You can also start the campaign without specifying keywords. In this case, the tool will gather a list of the most relevant and effective keywords for your product.
2. Let the tool do the work
The tool creates four campaigns for each of your products. Auto-campaign and Broad-campaign are intended to gather the most relevant keywords/ASINs* for your product, try them on a low budget, and move the most effective ones to Exact-campaign or Product-campaign.
*Your ad may appear on a search results page or on another listing page. That’s why Sellzone gathers the best-performing keywords in the Exact campaign and the best-performing ASINs in the Product campaign.
Each new sale optimizes the campaign. When a keyword or ASIN is moved from one campaign to another, they are automatically included in the list of negatives for the previous campaign.
To sum up:
- Auto-campaign – lists the keywords or ASINs gathered based on what keywords Amazon shows your product ads for.
- Broad-campaign – lists the relevant to your product keywords gathered by the tool.
- Exact-campaign – lists the keywords transferred from the Auto-group or Broad-group that bring you sales.
- Product-campaign – if your product ad is shown on another product’s listing and brings sales, this group will collect such ASINs.
3. Track the effectiveness of your ads
Analyze ACoS, budget, revenue, impressions, and clicks for each advertising campaign.
In general, it’s recommended to let your campaigns run for at least 2 to 3 weeks before you make any changes. This is so the tool can gather results without any interference with the automatic campaign optimization process. It’s also highly recommended not to edit the campaign from your Amazon account manually during this period.
Find hit products
The Amazon Product Research tool is a tool that helps entrepreneurs find winning products to sell on Amazon. The tool also includes Sellzone’s FBA calculator to see if a product has potential for profitability.
How does it work?
- Select preferred categories and a product price range
Select as many categories and subcategories as you like. Alternatively, you can search for products by keywords — you will get the products containing your keyword in the product title. Then choose a product price range based on your budget.
2. Choose the right products based on their characteristics
By default, search applies additional filters to show the best-selling items for resale, but you can deselect them.
3. Use the FBA calculator
Click “Calculate” in the Profit line of the preferred product, insert the cost of producing or procuring the product and the price on Amazon. You’ll see the potential Net, ROI, and Profit for this product.
Sell. Test. Sell more
This is a free split-testing tool for increasing Amazon sales by optimizing and split-testing product pages. After a simple setup, it takes over the whole process and automatically collects the data you need to grow your business. The tool allows you to run unlimited split tests, gradually improving to craft the most profitable listing.
To set up tests and manage your products, Split Testing requires a connected Amazon account.
If you want to learn about the split-testing method and how it is applied to Amazon listings, check out Amazon AB Testing & Split Testing Guide.
How does it work?
- Сonnect your Amazon account
To start optimizing your listings, you need to sign in and authorize your Amazon account, so you can manage your product pages in this tool.
2. Make adjustments and test them out
This tool allows you to split-test your prices, titles, descriptions, and images:
- Change one of the elements of your Amazon product listing (you can do this within the tool).
- Run the test and start collecting live analytical data. Wait at least a week to see if the change was beneficial.
- Use the listing version that has more views and better conversions.
- Keep experimenting!
The full functionality of the tools can be tested with a free 7-day trial, but you can also get some limited data by simply signing up for no fee.
- Split Testing – free tool, unlimited use
- Product Research – free tool, unlimited use
- Traffic Insights – unlimited Overview reports
- Listing Quality Check – unlimited checks for Amazon Requirements
- Keyword Wizard – 3 seed keywords per day, no filtering or exporting
- PPC Optimizer – ad campaign for a single product
- Listing Alerts – monitor one listing and its positions for 3 keywords
How to Create Sellzone Account
1# Click the “Get started” Button
2# Enter Your Email Address And Set Your Password
After you have attracted a lot of user traffic through a campaign, if there is no data analysis, then you will be caught in a false traffic boom. It may generate some order volume for you in a short cycle, but you won’t easily find out how these orders are generated or what setups helped you improve your sales. For example, the following questions:
- Why did this order boom for a product you didn’t expect?
- Why the ACOS is still high even after spending a lot of advertising budget?
- What are the exposure rate, click rate, natural search traffic, and keywords ranking?
- Why is his sales volume higher than mine for the same product?
- The number of goods counted well; why there are still out of stock and backlog?
Answers to these questions will always be a mystery when you do not conduct data analysis. But when you analyze the data behind these questions, you will find that every operational adjustment, advertising, promotion, and buyer feedback, can be found in many problems and growth opportunities. For example, a good operation specialist can make a listing’s order volume rise 30% by adjusting a few keywords.
I am Komo, a marketing specialist with a strong focus on dropshipping. Over the past two years, I have gained valuable experience and expertise in the dropshipping industry. I have successfully implemented various marketing strategies to drive traffic and optimize conversions for dropshipping businesses. My passion for the industry has allowed me to stay updated with the latest trends and best practices, ensuring effective results for the companies I work with.